Caught on camera
Domestic CCTV (closed-circuit television) systems give you a whole new dimension in home security.
Today’s domestic CCTV systems don’t just record what happens, they can transmit the images from the cameras in your home to a smartphone or computer over the internet. So if the worst happens, and someone does break in (or try to break in) you can see it. And you can do something about it. Straightaway.
What sort of CCTV system do we recommend?
Our recommendation? That depends on you and your property. We’ll help you choose the CCTV system to match the needs of your home.
- CCTV is an excellent choice for any home and, because it helps you see what’s going on outside your home, it offers exceptional back-up to your alarm system.
- CCTV helps maintain security at apartment buildings with different levels and multiple access points, and it helps monitor a wider range of visitors.
- CCTV provides complete coverage of driveways, gardens, fences and perimeters, giving early warning of potential problems or attempted break-ins.
- CCTV gives reassurance to parents, making it easier to keep an eye on the children. It reassures relatives of vulnerable or infirm relatives too, helping them to check on their welfare and safety at all times.
CCTV is one of the most adaptable security systems available. Partly that’s because it can be fitted inside and outside the home. But there are lots of other options available too:
- You can choose from different recording systems: from analogue or IP systems. They can both be viewed through the internet with the right appliances.
- Select your preferred image quality. Typically, CCTV camera kits run on a 425-540 TV lines (TVL) of picture quality, but Maximum Security Systems recommends 800 TVL cameras for the clearest possible image, with excellent infra-red quality too.
- You can focus in on a specific area or open the camera field out for the widest possible view.
Home security wherever you are
Perhaps the biggest reassurance CCTV brings is absolute access to your home, wherever you are.
Thanks to internet connectivity, you can log in to the feed from your security cameras on your smartphone, laptop or tablet. That means unrestricted access, around the clock, and from anywhere in the world.
If you’re worried about vulnerable adults or children, there are lots of covert CCTV options available. Just give us a call if you’d like to talk over your requirements.
CCTV cameras are robust and vandal proof. So you don’t need to worry about coming home to find that your home security has been disabled. It won’t happen.
Find out more
Give us a call on 01582 864138 to talk through the best CCTV option for your home. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.