What do you want from a security company?
- How do you choose the right alarm?
- How do you choose the right security systems?
- How do you choose the right security company?
Ask the same questions of a dozen different security companies and you’ll probably get a dozen different answers. Because it’s not just the alarms or security systems they recommend that matter, it’s their background, their experience, and the way they do things.
So this page tells you a little bit about how we work. That way you can see the process we follow and judge for yourself if we’re the kind of company you’d like to deal with.
(Oh, and we’ll answer those questions for you too.) And if you want to find out a bit more about the company, scroll down the page for a potted history.
Maximum Security starts with a phone call
If you’re thinking of working with us, here’s how we work:
- Give us a call on 01582 864138 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling. Malcolm will talk over your requirements with you and answer any initial questions.
- Home or site visit. We’ll come to you so that we can discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Security assessment. We’ll make our recommendations for alarms and/or security systems based on your needs and budget.
- Installation. Steve and our engineers will install everything – and show you how it all works.
- Aftercare. Don’t worry, if anything goes wrong, or you forget a code, or you just need a little help re-setting your alarm, just pick up the phone and ask.)
Security site visit
Not all security solutions are right for all types of homes and offices. Some systems may even give you more security than you need. (And we’re very careful not to sell any product that you really don’t need.)
So, our initial site visit is a really important part of the process. It gives us the chance to assess the best, most efficient and most discrete level of protection for your home or offices.
We can talk through different options with you and explain exactly how the security will work. We’ll make sure it’s all easy to use too. Because if it’s an easy part of your daily routine, you’ll use your alarms and security every day. Just like you should. But if it’s too much hassle or a little bit more complicated than you need, you won’t.
A bit about us
Maximum Security Systems brings together a retired policeman and a security alarms specialist – father and son, Malcolm and Steve. Our combined experience gives us a different take on the work we do.
So there’s no ‘hard sell’. Not ever.
We’re not here to sell you the latest security gadget that you don’t really need. We’re here to help you select the right security or alarm system for your security needs, your circumstances and your budget.
The company got going in 2011 and became a limited company in 2012. We’re ideally placed in South Bedfordshire on the Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire border, with customers in Luton, Dunstable, Harpenden, St Albans, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Ampthill, Flitwick, Shefford, Shillington, Greenfield, Barton, Kensworth, Slip End, Caddington, Clophill, Maulden, Pulloxhill, Eaton Bray, Totternhoe, Studham, Edlesborough, Harlington, Silsoe, Westoning, Wilstead and all areas in between. We have customers further afield in Middlesex, Berkshire, Northants and Kent.
Working with you
Maximum Security Systems works with commercial and domestic clients. Just give us a call on 01582 864138 or email us at email@example.com to talk over your requirements.